Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

How the hell do I use gopro quik

[ New ]

So far, I am far from impressed with this gopro stuff. I have spent the last hour trying to edit a 2 minute video.  Here are the problems.

1 I can find no manual.

2 When I click on the help tutorials I get this:

Epic Fail. 404 Resource At '/Content/En/Gb/404.Html.Html.Html' Not Found: No Resource Found

Sometimes getting radical comes at a cost.

3 The process I am going through to get my 2 minute video down to 1 minute is to go into the "recent" section. I click on the single video. It says 1 Item is selected and I then click on "open in create mode". The video then comes up but it is divided into 4 sections. Why??

4 I then have no idea how to choose where the video should start and where it should finish. I know where I want these two points to be but how the hell do I select them?

5 And then, these videos are meant to be instructional videos where the viewer needs to hear my voice. How do I turn that infernal music off. Why do the creators of these apps assume that everyone wants to fill the world with crap music.

Sorry to rant but I've had the gopro for 3 months and wish I'd never bought it. It's a waste of my life!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How the hell do I use gopro quik

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the camera, @gwt1958. Please see below for answers/responses to your queries: 

1. Camera manuals can be found at https://gopro.com/help/productmanuals

2. If you were trying to see how the camera works, you may head on to our GoPro Tips channel on YouTube.

3. and 4. These instructions will guide you through editing and the Create mode in Quik.

5.While you are on edit mode, click on a single image from the timeline bar. Then, click on the pencil coin, then click on the Adjust Volume icon, then change the music or volume level. 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How the hell do I use gopro quik

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the camera, @gwt1958. Please see below for answers/responses to your queries: 

1. Camera manuals can be found at https://gopro.com/help/productmanuals

2. If you were trying to see how the camera works, you may head on to our GoPro Tips channel on YouTube.

3. and 4. These instructions will guide you through editing and the Create mode in Quik.

5.While you are on edit mode, click on a single image from the timeline bar. Then, click on the pencil coin, then click on the Adjust Volume icon, then change the music or volume level. 

Hope this helps!