Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

How do you edit audio to allow music at times and the original audio at times?

[ New ]
For the life of me I cannot figure out why my video audio is play at times of the music and why it is not played at other times. I want to learn how to allow or disable the video audio. I have read through many instructions on how to do this but I don’t think those instructions were using the same app version on IOS. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How do you edit audio to allow music at times and the original audio at times?

[ New ]

Hi @julieka5428

At the bottom part where the icons are, swipe left to pull up the rest of the options.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How do you edit audio to allow music at times and the original audio at times?

[ New ]

Hi @julieka5428

Once you are on the editing timeline, select a clip then tap on the pencil icon.

Select volume. You can choose between OFF, MIX, BOOST.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
When I tap on the pencil icon there is no option for sound. I am using GoPro Quick on my iphone. Do I have the wrong app?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @julieka5428

What are you getting after tapping the pencil icon? Would you mind sharing a screenshot?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Here is what it looks like when I choose one of the clips in my “edit.” I like to put my edits to music. Some of the clips in the edit will play the video audio while the song gets a little quieter. Other clips won’t play the video
Audio. It doesn’t appear to have any reason why some play and some don’t. However, when I edit the speed, there is never any video
Audio… which is the only thing that makes sense to me about this :)
E7DCED98-D1BB-4704-86D1-C3D96F3C15DB.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @julieka5428

At the bottom part where the icons are, swipe left to pull up the rest of the options.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Game changer! Thank you. Cannot believe it was that simple!
GoPro

[ New ]

Glad we were able to help!

Feel free to post back if anything comes up.

You may also check GoPro Quik: How To Create, Edit, And Share Videos

Thanks!
Ej