Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

How do you download new footage only to latest Mural version of the app on Android

[ New ]

The pre-Mural version of the app automatically told me "it looks like you have new media. Get it" and it also allowed me to pull down to connect and look for new media.

How do I get just new media on my Gopro with this latest version?

It looks like I have to just manually connect to the camera, browse the media and try and guess what is new myself?

GoPro

Re: How do you download new footage only to latest Mural version of the app on Android

[ New ]

Hello, @sweetstar12545. The Auto Offload feature has been removed for the latest version of the app. It does not mean though that it will not be integrated into the app again. We will definitely post about it once we have new information. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: How do you download new footage only to latest Mural version of the app on Android

[ New ]

When on the product roadmap is this basic functionality going to be put back?

I'm not sure what development methodology Gopro is using but it is certainly strange. You prioritise showy, flashy features over practical, functional features AND you even remove practical, functional features in favour of showy, flashy features.

I'd guess like most modern development shops you subscribe to Agile development. This methodology normally adds features incrementally rather than removing them. Do you have any metrics in your app which tell you what features your customers use? It seems like you don't. Maybe you should add them.