Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

How do you conduct basic edits of Go Pro mobile? How can you cut and combine two or more videos?

Hello GoPro community,

I am looking for screen shots and step by step to learn basic edit on gopro mobile app. Fo example how to cut and shortern video, combine two or videos, transitions, etc. I hope this is not asking too much.

Many Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How do you conduct basic edits of Go Pro mobile? How can you cut and combine two or more videos?

Check this out, @passenger2jhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZbZt6vrpc

You may also refer to this article for a guide on how to create multi-clip edits on the GoPro App. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How do you conduct basic edits of Go Pro mobile? How can you cut and combine two or more videos?

Thank You,

I will watch the video and make a trial run.

Highlighted
GoPro

@passenger2j, Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

@aenriquez wrote:

@passenger2j, Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Thank you for posting something like this