Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

How do I connect my GoPro HERO 7 Black to a Facebook page from my personal account?

[ New ]

My church purchased a GoPro HERO 7 Black to live stream our worship on Facebook Live. The GoPro app connects to my personal Facebook account, but I need to connect the church's Facebook Page. I learned from Facebook that pages do not have accounts. Is there a way to go from my personal account to the page.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How do I connect my GoPro HERO 7 Black to a Facebook page from my personal account?

[ New ]

Hello @howardb452. There should be an option to Live Stream to a Facebook page that you manage. On the Set Up Live Stream screen, you'll have the option to select your Facebook Page under the "share to" section. Check out this article How to live stream from your GoPro for more information.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How do I connect my GoPro HERO 7 Black to a Facebook page from my personal account?

[ New ]

Hello @howardb452. There should be an option to Live Stream to a Facebook page that you manage. On the Set Up Live Stream screen, you'll have the option to select your Facebook Page under the "share to" section. Check out this article How to live stream from your GoPro for more information.