Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

How do I change the internal storage to memory card in the app

[ New ]
My internal storage is 30gb. My memory card is 120gb. I ride my mountain bike and take LOTS of short videos and photos. All of which fill up my internal storage which then ends up corrupting files, loosing my hard earned footage.
All I want is for the footage to be saved to my SDcard. I've been through APPS setting and granted access to to the SD card. Sill no joy. It still saved to internal storage. GP hero 5black

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How do I change the internal storage to memory card in the app

[ New ]
Sorry about that, we are gathering user feedback on this and we are sharing them with the Team.
Thank you

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stevedpeg

There is no option to automatically have content saved to your SD card.

You will have to manually select the photos/videos you'd like to move to your SD card each time. You may also check - https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Copy-and-Delete-Media-Using-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388290

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks EJ...
(Slowly shakes head disappointingly)
Tourist

[ New ]

This would work if I had enough room to download videos to my phone and than transfer to the SD card in my phone. It's alot of work to maintain enough room for 10 30 minute videos for a GoPro MAX each weekend for a kart race.

GoPro

[ New ]
Sorry about that, we are gathering user feedback on this and we are sharing them with the Team.
Thank you