Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Anonymous

Re: purchase my gopro hero4 silver from someone when I try to pair it with app it ask for password?

[ New ]

These instructions are not working....Still asks for a password that I don't have after I have reset three or four times.

GoPro

Re: purchase my gopro hero4 silver from someone when I try to pair it with app it ask for password?

[ New ]

Hey @Anonymous,

I would make sure you have the latest App installed, as well as the latest software for your camera. With doing the reset, you should be able to get your App paired to your camera's WiFi network. 

Anonymous

Re: How do I change or reset my wifi password?

[ New ]
hello, I would help. because my GoPro Hero 3+ normally worked with the GoPro app, until one day when you turn the camera wifi noticed that the blue LED was blinking direct and LEDs quarters of the camera, and previously only flashed in front there not connected more with the goPro app already tried to update the wifi of the camera and always at the end of the update of the message (update failed), I do not know what I do need help.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hey @Anonymous,

That sounds like a different issue all together. If the WiFi update isn't able to go through on the camera when you do a manual update, that usually means that there is an issue with the WiFi unit in the camera itself. 

That being said, it could just be a one off issue with those update files not taking on the camera. I would format the card completely and redownload the update folder and files from the GoPro website. 

Then I would try the update one last time and if you still get "update failed", I would reach out to our Support team to look into warranty options. You can see all of the ways to start a support ticket by clicking HERE

Hope this helps! Best of luck to you and yours.

-Blake

Anonymous

[ New ]

Anonymous

[ New ]

I got a new cell phone and Capture didn´t recognize the old password.

With me what really helped was change the CAMERA name, not just the password.

Now it´s working!

Anonymous

[ New ]
Does this work for a hero 3+ silver? It keeps on saying the number is wrong and mine is 15 digits not 14 PLEASED HELP
Anonymous

Re: Wifi password

[ New ]

I have tried everyting the camera will not allow me to enter a new password or show me the password.  My Hero 4 is dead in the water...I have never had issues connecting to the camera with my Iphone and now it is SOOO difficult! 

I followed the indtructions to a T and when I hit reset it doesn't allow me to enter a password or show me a password. 

Please let me know.