Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

How can I delete highlights on ios mobile app?

[ New ]

I am able to delete highlights on the camera and on desktop app, but not on my IOS app.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How can I delete highlights on ios mobile app?

[ New ]

@navind235 
Just to be sure - are you in muti-clip editing (editing many videos to make a story) or single-clip editing (just working on a single video) ?
You can add HiLights in single clip editing -> which then you will find back on this video when doing a multi clip editing. However you can't remove them from there (it puts an orange dot in the player), you can only remove them once in multi clip editing.

Doest that help further?

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @navind235

While on the editing mode. Select the clip then tap on the edit icon. Select HiLight. Tap on the Hilight then drag it down to delete it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

No still unable to delete the highlight.

The Hilight icon lights up during the clip replay, but I am unable to make any edits or delete.

GoPro

[ New ]

@navind235 
Just to be sure - are you in muti-clip editing (editing many videos to make a story) or single-clip editing (just working on a single video) ?
You can add HiLights in single clip editing -> which then you will find back on this video when doing a multi clip editing. However you can't remove them from there (it puts an orange dot in the player), you can only remove them once in multi clip editing.

Doest that help further?

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks. I was in single-clip editing. Will try it out in the multi-edit mode.