Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I cannot find the link from the PREVIEW page to the LIVE FEED page, s/ware upto date iPhone 5se.

Hi, I cannot find the link from the PREVIEW page to the LIVE FEED page, s/ware upto date iPhone 5se. using a MAX. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hi, I cannot find the link from the PREVIEW page to the LIVE FEED page, s/ware upto date iPho...

Hi @lpcnottingham

Are you trying to do a live stream or just view the Media?

Would you be able to share a screen shot of the app so we can better assist you.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hi, I cannot find the link from the PREVIEW page to the LIVE FEED page, s/ware upto date iPho...

Hi Ej,
please find attached the screenshot. I have selected Hero mode and all software is updated. I cannot find any link between this “preview” page and a “live view” page. Regards, David..
46C81B7E-715C-4A08-BF19-0912A245C6C0.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @lpcnottingham

What you are seeing on the app is the camera's "live preview".

Is there another view you are looking to get?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

If that is the live stream screen, where is the option to stream onto a social media platform such as Facebook?

Highlighted
Tourist

THis is what I am looking for

Heads Up: You must use the GoPro app to set up live streaming.
Getting Started With Live Streaming
  1. Open the GoPro app and select Live from preview mode.
  2. Tap Set Up Live.
  3. Connect your Facebook account and approve permissions.
  4. Connect to a Wi-Fi network or your personal hotspot.
Highlighted
Tourist

FOUND IT. The button i was looking for is the 4th option along with timelapse, video and photo. It all connected easily once this button was found.