Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Hero9 Black update v1.5 from version HD9.01.01.22.00 "Update Not Successful"

[ New ]

Can I please get some help?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero9 Black update v1.5 from version HD9.01.01.22.00 "Update Not Successful"

[ New ]

@jinj65333, in addition, please make sure that a recommended SD card is used for your camera.

You can also try formatting the SD card. (NOTE: Reformatting the SD card will delete all data off of the card, so be sure that you save any videos or pictures you want to keep on your computer before reformatting the SD card.)

Using an SD card adapter, connect your microSD card to your computer and follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Hero9 Black update v1.5 from version HD9.01.01.22.00 "Update Not Successful"

[ New ]
Hi,

Here's an article to help you update your camera: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394229
Tourist

[ New ]

This did not help for me. I'm still getting same result

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

In your place, I would try to factory reset the camera and start from scratch.
GoPro

[ New ]

@jinj65333, in addition, please make sure that a recommended SD card is used for your camera.

You can also try formatting the SD card. (NOTE: Reformatting the SD card will delete all data off of the card, so be sure that you save any videos or pictures you want to keep on your computer before reformatting the SD card.)

Using an SD card adapter, connect your microSD card to your computer and follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article.