Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Hero 7 Black Twitch "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." Android

[ New ]

I'm using an Android OS phone.

When I select the Twitch option in Quik I am hit with a notification that says, "Allow Twitch," in bold at the top left, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please Try Again," in the center, and, "Cancel    Allow," at the bottom right.

After selecting "Allow" the message will repeat every time I select Allow.

Does twitch streaming not work for Android phones? I'm currently connected to my home WiFi network. I CAN stream to twitch from my phone. I have done this multiple times.

GoPro Hero 7 Black is updated fully, as well as Quik.

GoPro

Re: Hero 7 Black Twitch "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." Android

[ New ]

Hi @sycobobby

What phone are you using?

Do you have the latest version of the app?

Is this only happening with Twitch? Were you able to test other platforms?

Try restarting the camera and your phone. Log out of your Twitch account then try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Re: Hero 7 Black Twitch "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." Android

[ New ]

Samsung Galaxy A51.

App was/is updated.

I was able to stream on Facebook without any problem.

Youtube gives me a loading screen when I select it, but I don't have over 1k subs, which I've read that is a requirement.

Twitch gives me the same issue I stated. The notification pops up instantly, as well. 

Everything has been restarted as well.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @sycobobby
We'll have this checked with the team.

We'll keep you posted.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Appreciate it!
Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi,

It's been months now. I assume the android version of Quik doesn't support twitch streaming. Can this be added to a new update?