Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Hero 10 don't connected to twitch

[ New ]

I just bought Hero 10, and if i try to connect/log-in it to twitch, but it just say that something gone wrong (i have hotspot on). I try also YT. It give me to log in, but not enought follows. I should be all updates done...

GoPro

Re: Hero 10 don't connected to twitch

[ New ]

@sharpcrest71344, please make sure your mobile device and GoPro Quik app are on their current versions.

We'd also like to gather a few more information to help work this through for you. Could you please share with us your workflow?

Tourist

[ New ]

App and Camera have updated, I connected camera to App with WIFI, then i put "Go Live", then i change wifi to hotspot, then i click Twitch, and it says something go wrong. I have also try to first click twitch and then change to hotspot, but it dosn't work either. Video to uploaded was too big, so there is a link a video for what i try to do.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fIrzGr1b_rEhJYiIAwzvDEnEXek9EGf8/view?usp=sharing  

GoPro

[ New ]

@sharpcrest71344, thanks for the details. Do you get the same results when using Wi-Fi? Also, how about when live streaming to Facebook?

Tourist

[ New ]

It give me log in on facebook and put a title etc. so FB seems working. But twitch come same "something gone wrong"  with WiFi too. idk is this some monday camera, and go change it where i buy it, or do it even help. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Do you think that problem is on camera and camera change would fix it, or it is problem at App?? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sharpcrest71344

We have recently released an update for the camera and the GoPro Quik app.

Please make sure to reset the camera and restart your phone before testing it again.

Let us know how it goes with the new version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I reset camera and updated it and updated app too, but no. Same error... 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for getting back to us. @sharpcrest71344

What phone are you using?

If you have access to another device, can you please test if the same happens?

Can you also share a screen recording showing the issue?

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi! I tested that on my BF's phone and he have some redmi phone and it works. I have Huawei P20 Pro, and didint works. And my phone just update a new android versio and didin't help. Still same issue than first message screen recorde.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @sharpcrest71344

We'll have this checked with the team.

Would you mind checking the chipset of your Huawei phone?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi! If i google it right, it is Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm) 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sharpcrest71344

Android

High-performance videos are generally compatible with top-end Android devices running Android 10 or newer and 4GB RAM or more. While specific device implementations vary from one manufacturer to another, recommended device chipsets include:

• Kirin 9000 and newer
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and newer
  • Exynos 9820 and newer

Thanks!

Ej