Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Help

How can i conect my go pro hero 7 silver with my samsung s6 edge+

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Help

Hi @royalblaze13

HERO7 Cameras Pairing Process

1. Pick up your camera: 
    • Power on your camera.
    • Open the utility drawer by swiping from the top to the bottom of the touch display, then select "Preferences."
    • Select "Connections" and then tap on "Connect Device."
    • Tap on "GoPro App" to put your camera in pairing mode.
    • At this point, you can tap on the "i" icon in the top right corner to see your WiFi name and password.
  2. Open the GoPro App:
    • Select the Camera logo at the bottom left corner of the app and it will automatically begin scanning for your camera
    • You should see "We Found Your GoPro" and a blue "Connect" button. Tap on connect.
    • You will see a section to change your camera's name, or you can tap on the bottom button to leave the name as it is.
    • Once a name is set your GoPro App will show a live preview of your camera. You're all set!

Let us know  how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Help

Hi @royalblaze13

HERO7 Cameras Pairing Process

1. Pick up your camera: 
    • Power on your camera.
    • Open the utility drawer by swiping from the top to the bottom of the touch display, then select "Preferences."
    • Select "Connections" and then tap on "Connect Device."
    • Tap on "GoPro App" to put your camera in pairing mode.
    • At this point, you can tap on the "i" icon in the top right corner to see your WiFi name and password.
  2. Open the GoPro App:
    • Select the Camera logo at the bottom left corner of the app and it will automatically begin scanning for your camera
    • You should see "We Found Your GoPro" and a blue "Connect" button. Tap on connect.
    • You will see a section to change your camera's name, or you can tap on the bottom button to leave the name as it is.
    • Once a name is set your GoPro App will show a live preview of your camera. You're all set!

Let us know  how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej