Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Gopro music

[ New ]
When in the app on my IPhone 12. The menu for GoPro music is frozen and I cannot scroll up or down or select any music.
7A5CFFD6-E581-48D2-ADC8-2A2A65833AA4.png
Sightseer

Re: Gopro music

[ New ]

Ihavethesameissue!!!!!

Tourist

[ New ]
Just to update. Still have the issue. Also I now cannot adjust the length of the video. The slider is won’t move. This app is getting worse.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @deftsand08125 @amirhomayoon

What version is the app on?

Please refer to the information shared on this thread.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]
@deftsand08125 @amirhomayoon
Sorry about that, it's quite strange what you are describing. So your app is frozen on this screen?
I have an iPhone 12 mini and I don't reproduce the issue with the frozen app on the music screen.

Things you can try: save your video and reboot your phone, that could help.
Second if you still see this behaviour: save ongoing edits / stories / media and delete the app then install it again. Do save the media you want to keep as this resets your app completely and deletes all of its content.

Let me know if the reboot or clean install help.
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for the reply guys. The app is on version 10.1. Basically when I go in to the music library it won’t let me scroll up or down or let me select any music. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it still getting the same issue.
C71930D9-A95C-465C-A3BA-B6CFC2486425.gif
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I'd like to give you access to the beta 10.2 to try on that version.

To beta test GoPro App you will have to fill out a NDA first. Here: https://goprorc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dRVirHRT9IfmBf
I'll add you to our testers' list when it's done.

Beta process:
- iOS: install TestFlight on your device, invitation will come per email

To share feedback and for follow up > ask access to our Beta Testing feedback group
- iOS GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/
I manage those groups, it's a place where beta users share their feedback / ideas / bug reports / videos / questions etc...
We can then do the follow up on the Facebook group and per Messenger, it's best for me to help users that way.
You can also ping me on Messenger > Anais GoPro

Thank you
GoPro

[ New ]

@deftsand08125 @amirhomayoon 

Hi I'm not sure if you've signed up for the beta or not, in any case if I've seen your name then you are added to TestFlight closed beta group and you should get the 10.2 

Let me know if there's any new on your end beacuse it's a strange.

If I recall your devices are iPhone 12? @amirhomayoon what is your device?