Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro max video problem

hi guys when i use my gopro max atm in 360 video either 5.6 or 3k video it keeps looking like its having problems sticking and likes its cross fading etc any ideas ? See attached video i don't use the covers on the lenses and they are clean

Kind regards
Ben foster
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Gopro max video problem

Here is some screen shots of the video as I cant upload videos on here. But just so you know picture mode works fine anyone else having this problem ?
Screenshot_20200726-203828_Video Player.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Its frustrating as it doesn't look so bad in this photo but as you can see my glacé it does that all over the video to the trees etc not really bad but bad enough
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @clbf. If you can upload the video to YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox and share with us the link here, it would help us get a better look at the issue. 

Is this a recent happening? Do you also observe the same issue when the MAX is set to HERO mode? Is your MAX updated to the latest firmware? If not, we recommend doing a manual update following the steps here. The information on the SD cars used in the camera will be helpful. What is the brand name, type, and capacity of the SD card that you have? Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya changeing back to my old mobile device is fine it seems to be the device on the hawai its fine on the s20+ its got this problem 

please find video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1azfkFuPDJw

please look into this kind regards 

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Hiker

also everything is fully up to date

Highlighted
GoPro

I appreciate the details you provided, @clbf. We have passed this along to the App team. A ticket has already been created for the issue with S20+. I will update you through this thread as soon as we have new information. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for this you guys are super quick at responding awesome work