Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Gopro hero 8 black telemetry doesn't work on galaxy note 10 plus.

[ New ]
Hi, when I try to add the telemetry stickers to the video in the application, it says "No GPS data". I have tried to record in open wide spaces and the gps icon turns white and I have waited fora while before hitting the record button. Still doesn't get any gps data. I just bought the new GoPro Hero 8 Black and I have the Samsung galaxy note 10 plus phone, because I don't like to carry my bulky laptop everywhere, because that's the reason what small and handy devices like gopros are for. What could be wrong or how could I get the telemetry stickers to work on my phone?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro hero 8 black telemetry doesn't work on galaxy note 10 plus.

[ New ]

Hello, @juusom5830. The camera may have not captured GPS consistently throughout the duration of the recording. These tips will help improve GPS capture when using your camera.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Gopro hero 8 black telemetry doesn't work on galaxy note 10 plus.

[ New ]

Hello, @juusom5830. The camera may have not captured GPS consistently throughout the duration of the recording. These tips will help improve GPS capture when using your camera.