Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Gopro Plus Account Not Working

[ New ]

I have a gopro plus account, had it for a few months now but whenever I click on gopro plus link in the IOS app it tries to sign me up again and when I click the link on the webpage it tells me to try the free 30 day trial! A consultant contact me last year and after over 2 hours on the phone I was advised that the problem was rectified and it appeared to be that two accounts were registered to my name - I still have the same issue and it is impossible doing anything with my video clips without it - please advise

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro Plus Account Not Working

[ New ]

Thanks for the update, @pigster34. Once signed up under GoPro Plus and you have already uploaded your contents onto your cloud storage, the files should sync on any of your devices.

If at some point the media files aren't showing on your mobile device, try rebooting your your device and re-login to the GoPro App.

Ensure that you are logging in to the GoPro App using your email address that's currently signed up with GoPro Plus subscription.

If the problem persists, please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @pigster34

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Kindly try logging in via https://gopro.com/login

This is to verify if your credentials are correct.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Ej

Thanks for the reply - I managed to login to my GoPro Media Library using the link you provided. However on the app on my phone I do not see the media library.

Thanks

Tourist

[ New ]

One other thing, I see all my vodeo clips in the media library but can only select them to either print or read aloud ie cannot play them.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @pigster34

Try signing out first.

Open the GoPro app, then tap on the menu on the upper left hand side.

Go to Settings then tap on Account.

Tap Sign Out then sign in again. (Make sure you are using the same email logins associated with the GoPro Plus).

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi

Signed out and then signed in again. When I clicked on the cloud avatar it took me to  gopro plus and I clicked on the "Let's go" banner - a purchase error banner then popped up saying there was an issue purchasing my subscription and to contact customer support.

I have canceeled my subscription because of this but that should not impact this as I was receiving this error message when my subscription was still running and furthermore my subscription only ends 25th of this month.

I really need this gopro plus to work as I am sitting with loads of videos and cannot do anything with them!

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for the update, @pigster34. Once signed up under GoPro Plus and you have already uploaded your contents onto your cloud storage, the files should sync on any of your devices.

If at some point the media files aren't showing on your mobile device, try rebooting your your device and re-login to the GoPro App.

Ensure that you are logging in to the GoPro App using your email address that's currently signed up with GoPro Plus subscription.

If the problem persists, please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat.