Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro IOS app, Cloud not working only a grey screen then says no media

I have just got GoPro plus, it works on everything except the GoPro IOS apps! If you click on media then cloud section in the app just shows a grey screen with a spinning wheel stuck then goes to saying no media yet! Any solutions or if its a problem with my account can someone help please?

Untitled-1.jpg
GoPro

Re: Gopro IOS app, Cloud not working only a grey screen then says no media

Hi @coreygladstone,

I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble accessing that cloud media on your device. There has recently been an update to GoPro App so make sure you are using the most up to date version. Have you tried signing out and signing back in? Or installing and uninstalling?

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Hi Ryan, thanks for getting back!

I have the latest version and have deleted the app reinstalled it! Signed out and signed back in, also tried offline with airplane mode then turn internet back on! Still no luck! My videos are showing online and on desktop just not on any mobile apps.

Please let me know if any other ways to fix or if it’s a problem with my account!

Many thanks
GoPro

Hi @coreygladstone,

Sorry about this issue. I have a few questions:

What specific mobile device do you have? What version iOS do you have?

Is all of your media (photos/videos) not showing up? Or just one of the two?

Have you tried taking new footage since you updated, and if so, does that show up?

Thanks!