Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro App not working for edit and reframing of 360° videos on Android

My device always freezes when I enter video editing mode: I see two infinitely rotating rings. I use Samsung Galaxy A8+ with android 9. But it works on an older Sony with Android 8. What would be a problem and its solution?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro App not working for edit and reframing of 360° videos on Android

Hello @arudskyy

Sorry for any trouble caused.

The steps on How to Resolve GoPro App Crashing or Freezing Issues should help you out.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]
Ich habe alle gelisteten Vorschläge ausprobiert aber es alles hilft nicht. Was können Sie mir noch vorschlagen?
Die normalen Videos kann ich problemlos editieren.
Wenn ich öffne 360-Video zum Editieren sehe ich ständig diese drehenden Figuren:
Screenshot_20200115-203633_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for going through the suggested steps, @arudskyy. Since the issue persists, let our Support team help you with the next steps. To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and fill out the form with the needed details. Once done, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @arudskyy 

Sorry about that, here three tips that could help with this Black screen problem

- Tip 1 > navigating away and coming back to screen will usually fix issues like this.

- Tip 2 > A User on S10 Android 10, issue has been fixed by making sure in Settings that animations are activated (community post here)
- Tip 3 > A User on Oneplus t3 fixed it by turning off Dev Mode / setting up Display and Fonts size to default (community post here)

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same issue too. Android 9. If I touch the Rings , the animation of this Rings go faster and faster, but still no ending.

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problem on android 9

Highlighted
Hiker

But the same app work on Ios  apple , so now i am using my old i phone 6.