Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Gopro App crashing when saving or sharing quik story

@GoPro any chance you could respond to this issue? It's clearly an app bug that needs fixing. Any ETA? Currently we can't use your product. 

GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Please try the troubleshooting steps on https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Resolve-GoPro-App-Crashing-or-Freezing-Issues/ta-p/392953

If you have access to another phone, kindly try pairing the camera to help isolate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@aragon1006 Have tried all these troubleshooting items. Nothing worked. 

Can i assume GoPro are not acknowleding there is an issue with the app then? and therefore no patch on the way? 

GoPro

@fireystorm55302 @snowyflame34116 @justinc47368 @jogga 

Sorry about the frustration - we have just found out about that, there's a crash with iOS 13.2 - the Team is investigating as we speak to sort this out.

Tourist

Gopro App v6.2.2 released but nothing fixed :(
Tourist

Yeah, same here. Updated to 6.2.2 hoping I'd be able to export, but it still crashes at 0% just like before.

Tourist

I agree the GoPro App is still not fixed. I’ve updated to the latest version of the GoPro app yesterday and the app still crashes when I try to save my GoPro video to photos. I have a screen video to show the problem but I can’t add as an attachment to this post

The app is useless at the minute
GoPro

[ Edited ]

@paulb3817 @fireystorm55302 @justinc47368 @gemmas23164 

When we found out about the 13.2 iOS crash the app version 6.2.2 was already submitted to Apple for review - the crash fix is coming in version 6.3.

This version could be sent out in beta - before being live on AppStore - DM me if you're interested.