Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro AP, Fusion, Andoid 9 auf Galaxy Note8

Auf meinem Galaxy Note8 mit Android 9 und der neuesten Version der GoproApp wird in der App nur das Bild des vorderen Opjektivs angezeigt. Das hintere Objektiv ist schwarz.

Das ist sowohl in der Vorschau als auch in heruntergeladenen Dateien so.

Werden die Daten auf meinem Windows PC (direkt von der Fusion) geladen ist wieder alles OK und das Bild wird aud den Daten beider Objektive zusammen gesetzt.

Die Vorschau ist so nur sehr eingeschränkt zu nutzen.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro AP, Fusion, Andoid 9 auf Galaxy Note8

Hi @christianw23866

What is the firmware version on your camera?

Settings > Preferences > About

What SD cards are you using?

See if restarting your phone(turn on/off) will sort out the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

I checked it with Firmware 1.8 ans 2.0 Beta.

DS cards are the ones I bought together with the camera from GoPro. So they are Sabdik Extreme 64GB.

Don't take me wrong, but I would not post something like this without checking and restarting every item involved before.

I would guess the problem is a compatibillty isue with android 9, cause everything was fine on the same phone with android 8.

Regards

Christian

Highlighted
Hiker

This time I hope without typos...

I checked it with Firmware 1.8 and 2.0 Beta.

SD cards are the ones I bought together with the camera from GoPro. So they are Sandisk Extreme 64GB.

Don't take me wrong, but I would not post something like this without checking and restarting every item involved before.

So yes I restarted everything, including the phone, multiple times.

I would guess the problem is a compatibillty isue with android 9, cause everything was fine on the same phone with android 8.

Regards

Christian

Highlighted
GoPro

It could be the case, @christianw23866. Although, we were able to pair Fusion running on version 2.0 with a Samsung Galaxy S8 running on Android 9 without any issue. Using your Fusion, will it be possible to pair it with a different phone. This would best isolate the issue. Hope to hear back from you. Best regards!