Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro's STILL not working with IOS 13

I've been reading online that in response to peoples complaints that the GoPro app wont work with IOS 13 and cameras wont connect, over the past 48 hours youve been telling people to update the app to version 6.2 but not only is the update not showing in the app store but ive downloaded, deleted and redownloaded the app 4 times but MY CAMERAS STILL WONT CONNECT!

It's ridicously unfair that people spend hundreds of dollars on your products but then when they try to use a crutial add-on (the app) it doesn't f*cking work

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro's STILL not working with IOS 13

Having the same problem.

I will say that I was able to connect after I updated to ios 13.

I went out of the country for a few days and wanted to make sure my gopro would connect (I've always had problems with connection)

It worked fine at home but once I made it to my destination it would not work at all.

Now I have a large photo shoot and I wanted to set up my gorpo in the back of the studio to get some time lapse.

Long story short Ive spent the last hr trying to get it to connect with no success.

I've gone through every "fix" go pro offers on their site and tried to find other with similar issues.

Whats the story Gopro?  How do we use your product??? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue and I have a post running 

The App on my ihone X has updatd to 6.3 but stillhaving the same issue the GoPro App will not connect, even though you can see the connection in WiFI and Bluetooth on the phone.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone, 

Which OS are your iPhones running on? Be sure that they are on the latest version which is 13.2, and that you have version 6.2 of the GoPro App installed. 

If you have just updated, restarting your phone after the update will be helpful. 

Are you seeing any particular error message? 

Should the issue persist, these troubleshooting steps should help resolve the issue. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Já fiz tudo isso . E não funciona . A câmera não conecta ao iPhone . Não tenho como fazer nada nela
Isso é uma falta de respeito com os proprietários de gopro. Resolvam isso
Highlighted
Sightseer

IOS 13.2, and updated the app yesterday.  Mine will connect and show preview.  It will not turn on the recording.  It will take a photo.  I like to record video with mine......the camera on my XS works just fine for photos.  Now if the Hero 7 Black would record videos......WOW. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!
We have recently released an update for the GoPro on iOS.
Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again.
Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Well I have just downloaded the Go Pro App on my laptop connected my Black Hero 7 with a USB cable,this immediately wanted to update the camera.

Thought I would try the app again and amazingly it worked first time.  So after weeks of thinking that I'd made the wrong decision in buying a GoPro the app on my iphone now works and it's wicked.  So pleased.  

GoPro with such a brilliant product it's a shame that it took so long to get this right, but thank you.