Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro movies not uploading to cloud

[ New ]

I have a subscription to store my GoPro movies in the cloud, but it does not seem to work. I can see my movies in Quik, but I cannot see them in My Media when I log onto the GoPro website. I don't want to delete the movies from the camera until i know they are safely uploaded.

It's a new camera so I might be doing something wrong.

Using Go Pro 10 with software version 01.10 and version 10.1 (11224) of the Quik app.

Any help would be appreciated.

GoPro

Re: GoPro movies not uploading to cloud

[ New ]
Hi,

Stories (multi-clip editing with music, theme etc...) once you save them to your app THEN to your phone, all edits done are "backed" together and create a brand new video file, which will be sent to be Cloud. The project itself is layers, but the finalised saved to phone Story, is a file itself.

So to see your Stories in your Cloud you first have to do SAVE TO PHONE
Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Haindash,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for not getting back to you sooner - I couldn't work out how to view my previous messages!

I'm not sure I understand your reply. What do you mean by "Stories"?

No rush to get back to me, I'm just trying to improve my understanding.

Many thanks,

Lee

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

A Story is a multi-clip edit: you choose several media (photos/video) you can add texts, choose a video style, have a music...
So when you make a Story you have to first save it to your phone then upon doing this, it will sent your finished Story to your GoPro Cloud.