Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro mobile app not playing videos

[ New ]

My videos that are in 'APP' don't play sometimes. If I click the play button, I get audio but the video is static. Its mostly occuring after I trim a video and want to edit it. Its happening with Hero 9 videos and Max360 video. I cleaned up the android device storage as well and now have 30GB free but still have the issue. Sometimes using the back arrow or closing the GoPro app helps but it takes multiple attempts before video playback works. Even rebooting the phone does not help. I think most of my video are recorded at the highest quality 

mobile: Google Pixel 4 64GB

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro mobile app not playing videos

[ New ]

Hello, @bonejuice. Does your phone meet the system requirements for 360 Media Support in the GoPro App? There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try Have a go at them. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bonejuice. Does your phone meet the system requirements for 360 Media Support in the GoPro App? There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try Have a go at them. Let us know how it goes. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Quite sure my device supports those requirements. I will try the troubleshooting steps are report back