Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

GoPro mobile app: Sync,

I have installed GoPro mobile apps on my iPad and iPhone. I created a GoPro Story on the iPad's GoPro mobile app, but this did not show up on the iPhone's GoPro mobile app. I have signed out/in both account. Unlike QuikStories, I had to sign in to my GoPro mobile app. So aren't these apps suppose

Sightseer

Re: GoPro mobile app: Sync,

So it seems the time has run out to edit my questions above, even though it is less than 5 minutes.

Anyway, to clarify:

1. I have installed GoPro app on my iPad and iPhone. I created a Story on the iPad's GoPro app, but this did not show up on the iPhone's GoPro app. I have signed out/in on both devices. Aren't they supposed to sync?

2. On my iPad's GoPro app, Mobile Upload is turned ON. But the Story on the App tab of the iPad's GoPro app does not show up on the Cloud tab. Isn't that what Mobile Upload is supposed to do? In fact the Cloud tab is empty and I have an active GoPro Plus subscription.

3. Is there a way to manually upload my imported videos from GoPro and created Stories from GoPro app to GoPro Plus cloud? 

4. My iPad orientation is locked on landscape. When launched, the GoPro app started in portrait, turned to landscape, to portrait, to landscape. What is wrong? 

Thank you.

Thank you.

GoPro

Re: GoPro mobile app: Sync,

Hi @dududuckling

Please make sure that you are using version 6.3 of the GoPro app.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team.
They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej