10-13-2019 04:59 AM
10-31-2019 10:37 AM
Sorry to know that you're having a problem pairing your camera to your iPhone.
Please try this.
-Update the GoPro from Apple App Store.
-Update your Camera manually. Check this link to know how to do it: HERO3 Update Instruction.
Make sure to follow the step for manual update and reformat your SD card before copying the update files.
Delete or forget any linked GoPro Device on your phone's Bluetooth Settings.
After updating your camera.
- Open the GoPro App:
- From the home page, tap the icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on "Add A Camera" (iOS), "Camera" (Android)
- Tap "HERO3+ / 3 / 2."
- Pick up your camera:
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the left of the camera as the lens is facing you.
- Press the Wi-Fi button again and look at the camera's LCD screen to see the Wi-Fi option. Now press the Shutter button.
- Press the camera's front Power button to highlight "GoPro App", and then press the Shutter button to select it. You will see a blinking blue light indicating that Wi-Fi is On.
- Go back to the GoPro App:
- On your device, tap "Continue."
- Go to "Settings" and then "Wi-Fi" to connect to the camera's Wi-Fi network. Find the name of your camera listed in your available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once connected to your camera’s Wi-Fi network, go back to the GoPro App and you should be all set!
- You will be prompted to create a new camera name and password and click "Apply Settings."
- iOS users: Go back to Settings > Wi-Fi on your phone and select your new camera name, enter the password, then return to the app.
If that won't work please let us know or contact GoPro Customer Support vis phone or chat.