Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro app unable to sign into YouTube

[ New ]

I am attempting to upload a story created in the GoPro app to YouTube. I see that others are having issues live-streaming and getting the same error message as myself. I commented on one of the other posts and support's "resolution" seems to be that the issue has to do with not having 1000 or more subscribers. That seems to not be the case.

I am unable to share anything from the app to YouTube. I get the same error message that reads, "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app." It appears the app has not yet been approved by Google or that there is possibly something that GoPro has not done to get the app verified on their end. 

We had the exact same issue on a laptop with Final Cut Pro X and after reaching out to Apple they had an update to the software that fixed the issue the next day.

I have attached a screen recording of the issue I have from the mobile app.

My current specs:

iPhone Xr

iOS 13.2.3

GoPro app 6.4 (3448)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-2.gif
Tourist

Re: GoPro app unable to sign into YouTube

[ New ]

@thekevineddings wrote:

I am attempting to upload a story created in the GoPro app to YouTube. I see that others are having issues live-streaming and getting the same error message as myself. I commented on one of the other posts and support's "resolution" seems to be that the issue has to do with not having 1000 or more subscribers. That seems to not be the case.

I am unable to share anything from the app to YouTube. I get the same error message that reads, "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app." It appears the app has not yet been approved by Google or that there is possibly something that GoPro has not done to get the app verified on their end. 

We had the exact same issue on a laptop with Final Cut Pro X and after reaching out to Apple they had an update to the software that fixed the issue the next day.

I have attached a screen recording of the issue I have from the mobile app.

My current specs:

iPhone Xr

iOS 13.2.3

GoPro app 6.4 (3448)

Quick addition, the entire message reads: 

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In."

Screenshot attached.

IMG_1022.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

@thekevineddings 

Sorry about that, we have opened a bug report on our end to address this.

Thank you for the feedback.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I can't sign in either, I really need live ASAP when will this be fixed? What other live options can I use?

Tourist

[ New ]

I am having exactly same problem with

iPhone X

ios 13.3

Gopro app 6.3 (3421)

Tourist

[ New ]

after updating Gopro app to 6.4 (3448) same error message