Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro app on iPad Pro plays incorrect media from cloud no video upload

[ New ]

I am using the latest version of the GoPro app on a 2020 iPad Pro 11 with 512 GB - so no shortage of storage to transfer videos. I have an older GoPro 4 black. I have several issues.

Media that successfully transferred from the GoPro to the app do not all upload to the cloud - only photos not videos.

When I go to view older videos from the cloud in the app they either do not play or worse play a different video than what was selected.

Media captured on the same date and showing in the same date in the app after transfer from the GoPro show in different dates when transferred to the cloud from the app (the dates are sometimes more than a year apart)

Hoping your dev team can address these issues for the app. It seems many others are having issues with the iPad app too.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro app on iPad Pro plays incorrect media from cloud no video upload

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @snowyflame7634. We have passed this along to the team for a closer look. We will post back once we have new information. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro app on iPad Pro plays incorrect media from cloud no video upload

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @snowyflame7634. We have passed this along to the team for a closer look. We will post back once we have new information.