Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

Can you please fix the app GoPro so i can use it again on my Apple Watch. The GoPro is so much greater with the possibility to use your AW as a remote. Also one of the customers that choose for a GoPro with this option.

Sightseer

What a terrible strategy not to support this, Gopros are a premium camera and linking to items like an Apple Watch should differentiate it from the others.
As soon as a cheaper suitable camera comes out with Apple Watch suppprt then my GoPro goes on eBay
Sightseer

Disappointed. Please bring the app back!

Tourist

That s**ks. Cannot believe company as big as GoPro cannot put their s*it together and make that app which works. It looks like money is all they want, don't really care about customer. Bought GoPro7 Black to use with my Apple Watch couple of weeks ago and they took the app off week later without any sensible explanation. Very disappointing. 

Sightseer

Dear Gopro,

Please bring back Apple Watch app, it was one of the reasons for me to buy an apple watch as wel as a Gopro..
Tourist

This is ridiculous, I bought this Hero 7 black yesterday, wont update through an iPhone app, no app for Apple Watch and paid for plus and no get a message saying there’s been an error and I can’t use it. Extremely disappointed with GoPro.
GoPro

Hi @rockyvista53832,

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

GoPro App for Apple Watch is no longer available. 

Regarding update using your phone do you have specific error message?

Have you tried using a computer to update your camera?

Same with GoPro PLUS please let us know what error message are you getting and when or what are you doing exactly before the message prompt. 

Please let us know so that we can check.

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

Even trying to reply to you I got an error message:

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 3D19E4F9.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.

The error I get when trying to use GoPro Plus is:

Purchase Error There was an error purchasing your subscription. Please contact customer support.

But I received email confirming purchase, when I sign into my GoPro account I can see it there and it’s in my iTunes purchases.

For the update, I guess I have no choice but use a computer. Just thought that something so high end would actually work. I’m really disappointed