Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

Sorry about that @jeanclaude2060,

We'll send this feedback to our team.

GoPro App for Apple watch is no longer available. 

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

And you should either remove from the search or notate 'This feature/application is no longer available as of (date)" so others don't do what we did (i.e. searching for the app doesn't exist and then getting frustrated because we think its us..but its not). Thanks.

GoPro

This is noted, @hardystoke6702. Thank you. We have already submitted the request to our team and the app description as well as support help articles should be updated soon, if not updated yet. Best regards!

Tourist

Very disappointed, also bought both the Hero 7 and an Apple Watch, with the only purpose of being able to use the remote app based on advertising
Tourist

@mariustanya wrote:

This is noted, @hardystoke6702. Thank you. We have already submitted the request to our team and the app description as well as support help articles should be updated soon, if not updated yet. Best regards!

It is not updated yet, see:

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/GoPro-App-Getting-Started-with-the-Apple-Watch

and

https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/Apple-Watch-Troubleshooting

I have 3 GoPro camera I would like to control with my Apple Watch.

Is this feature gone for good, like the "team" has been laid off, or will this come back once they fix the problems with the app that I have read about?

Tourist

I think the removal of Goproapp on "apple watch" is to sell more goproremote. This is a bad thing 👎🏼
Tourist

Yep see it the same way. I returned the GoPro to seller! Not acceptable
Sightseer

I just spent $1000 on an Apple Watch 4 and a GoPro 7 specifically for this functionality. I am extremely frustrated about this. Pull your heads out GoPro!!