Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

I've gone through every article I can find, and I cannot get the GoPro app to show up on my Apple watch 2 anymore.  It used to show up, but has disappeared recently.  Did you guys remove that support from your most recent app?  All IOS updates, and watch updates are current.

GoPro

Re: GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

Hi @sjcorpst

The Apple Watch no longer supports GoPro App.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Seriously, Is it lack of support from the GoPro app or from Apple's OS on the watch?

Tourist

Is that an Apple thing or a GoPRo thing? Kinda sucks actually especially when there are articles on the GoPro site stating that it somehow works.

Sightseer

Kind of disappointed that a company like GoPro don’t really care about the customers.
This app for Apple Watch would be really handy and I think that a lot of People would use it.

Please GoPro. Make it happen!!!
GoPro

Thank you for the feedback.

We'll have this shared to the team in charge.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

Geek Squad Tech Support is an efficient and instant repair service providing team accessible from across the globe. These experts can be relied upon to avail the best of repair services, call them at Geek Squad Phone Number.

Sightseer

I bought Apple Watch because of GoPro apps end up I cannot find GoPro app on Watch Apple store T_T...any chance to get back the apps...ty