Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

I'm returning this Hero 7 Black tomorrow, directly as a result of this. GoPro cameras aren't anything special anymore. If GoPro isn't going to remain competitive on price (massively overpriced), features (obviously not a priority), or support (actively getting worse and worse), then there is no reason to be a GoPro customer. It's sad really.

Highlighted
Sightseer

What happening with Apple Watch and Gopro. Did you solve the problème
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Not fixed yet. Would like confirmation as to wether the feature will be reinstated. GoPro support don’t seem to want to commit. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I solved the problem.

I returned 3 units that I purchased as gifts. I'm voting with my dollars. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Not the sole reason I bought a go pro hero 7, but one of the main features I was excited about using is was the ‘as advertised’ compatibility with the Apple Watch. To the find out it is no longer supported and then to have all this non commited ‘we will pass it to the developers’ is pretty poor.
This constitutes false advertising, Think I will vote with the same returns basis as poster above. Disappointed customer.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Sucks guys!!!!!! I used this to start my cam off when riding my motorcycle as a safety cam this has now placed mye into a pretty bad situation as I now need to fumble around with all my gear to get my phone out of the bag and take off my helmet, gloves just to see what I am doing. Can you not put the app back on to the Apple Watch supporting the new updates

Highlighted
Tourist

Seems a lot of customers are not satisfied with GoPro‘s decision and mareketing. Let be customers know via Twitter: https://twitter.com/acidham/status/1081493808976723968?s=21
Highlighted
Tourist

Good idea. We need to spread the word!!