Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: GoPro app not showing on Apple watch anymore

I am not happy about this either, I would like to see the app return to the Apple Watch, it was a very handy addition!

Tourist

Same here, GoPro seems to solve the issue (as posted here) by removing AppleWatch from documentation but this is not a solution that is poor customer experience. Is there any technical reason why AppleWatch support was removed? If yes please tell us otherwise work on a suitable solution and bring it back!

Sightseer

why can they not just enable the app again?

Tourist

Likewise. Really annoying. Perhaps they are trying to push sales of their hardware remote?!
Sightseer

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING!!! Why in the world would you discontinue Apple Watch support??  It's a great marriage of technologies!!

Definitely returning this new Christmas gift after this news. SO SAD....

Tourist

Same here. Like others I received my Apple Watch today and was excited to look at the marriage in functionality between the watch and my cameras. I was extremely disappointed to find the app wasn’t available. I didn’t know the app had been removed and if I had this would have likely influenced my buying choices. I would be happy to see the app reinstated, make this happen and make your consumers happy!!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Same here:(( Is any other app compatible?
Tourist

Just got my Gopro Fusion and would also like to use my apple watch as a remote. It's very disapointing buying a camera which at first had  this functionality and after buying and lots of research concluding this is now discontinued.