Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro app crashes instantly when quik key is plugged in on Iphone6 hero4 videos

GoPro app crashes instantly when quik key is plugged in on Iphone6 hero4 videos

I have tried

reinstalling app

restarting app

restarting phone

plugging in quik key when app is running/not running

All with same effect.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro app crashes instantly when quik key is plugged in on Iphone6 hero4 videos

Latest update fixed my issues as well!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro app crashes instantly when quik key is plugged in on Iphone6 hero4 videos

Its the latest update that make it crash. I got the new update on my iphone x and iphone 6 :(
My ipad and my iphone 6s plus got older version and no problem to transfer ore use qiuck key in them

Highlighted
Tourist

That is very frustrating. I am hoping they sort it. I’ve only just bought two he Quik key.

Be nice to get a response from go pro on the issue
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue with Hero5 files, (iPhone X and iPad Pro)  very frustrating!

Highlighted
Tourist

its because you hade update gopro app to newest app software version 6.1 in your devices

Highlighted
Sightseer

Having the same issue on both my phone and my wife's. Anything from GoPro on this? 

Highlighted
Tourist

New gopro update out now that works for me
V6.2
Highlighted
Sightseer

I just chatted with GoPro and they said they are not supporting the Quik Key product any longer and aren't working on a fix.