Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro Quik Themes Missing

[ New ]

I notice that tutorials for this app on youtube and other places ( example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qONOMLeazF4 ) have quite a few more themes then what I see in the App.

I have the GoPro Plus subscription - how can I get access to these additional themes on iOS GoPro Quik app?  Is there a way to add more that I am missing?

Thanks,

ROAD TO 30K: http://bit.ly/2izh5lcHOW I EDIT SIMPLE VIDEOS USING GOPRO QUIKGopro Quik is a very simple app that has a bunch of video templates on it to help ...

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik Themes Missing

[ New ]

@noblelight35653 

Hi,

This video is a bit old (2018) and it's showing the old Quik App. The current one has different video styles, some have been removed, some are new and have been added recently - such as Travel and Glitch which have been added with updated 8.0

We will keep on adding more video styles which you will be able to enjoy since you have a GoPro subscription.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@noblelight35653 

Hi,

This video is a bit old (2018) and it's showing the old Quik App. The current one has different video styles, some have been removed, some are new and have been added recently - such as Travel and Glitch which have been added with updated 8.0

We will keep on adding more video styles which you will be able to enjoy since you have a GoPro subscription.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you!  I just wanted to be sure it wasn't a setting or button I was missing somewhere.

The new app is amazing - takes me 10 minutes what it would usually take 1-2 hours in premiere pro...

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]
I'm glad to hear that! Watch out for updates, we keep them coming regularly :)
Best,