Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

GoPro Plus subscription on iphone

[ New ]

Hi,

I subscribed to GoPro Plus for one year thanks to a special offer buying Hero 9. I connected my camera to my iPhone 12 via Quick Pro and wanted to activate automatic cloud upload as I have an account. However the iPhone app only accept new subscriptions and couldn't find any option to just log in.

Could you help me?

Thanks

GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus subscription on iphone

[ New ]
Hi,

In the Settings of the app - top left corner you should see an option to login. Make sure you are using the correct email address, you can test on https://gopro.com/login that your account works.
GoPro

[ New ]

@paulinei01 

Hello,

Go ahead and login in via web browser using a PC/ laptop.
But this time when logging in choose the option " Continue with Apple " ( Try all of his Apple ID accounts so that you can see what email has a GoPro subscription)
Once logged in, take a screenshot of the " User Info " and see if there is a subscription tab.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @paulinei01. We used the email address on your Hub profile and we see that it is associated with an active GoPro Subscription. Have you been able to log in to GoPro.com using the same email address? How did it go? Was your subscription detected? 

If your subscription is detected on the web, try signing out from the Quik app, then signing back in. Let us know what you find out. Should you still encounter the issue, a screenshot showing it will be greatly helpful. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi,

Ok sorry for late reply. I didn't have have these last days check again. 

Just tried and apparently it is working now.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Pauline

GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that, @paulinei01. Let us know if anything else comes up.