Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Anonymous

GoPro Plus media won't load

I subscribe to GoPro Plus and have been using the auto upload feature.

I can see the media showing up on the desktop Quik app.

However - It will not pull up when I select the GoPro Plus option when trying to add media on my iPad or iPhone. I get a spinning loading message on the iPad and blank thumbnails on the iPhone.

Media already on the devices (Photos folder) pull up just fine and the Quik app has made some pretty cool weekly videos on its own with them. 

Can't wait to make some videos actually shot with my GoPro!

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: GoPro Plus media won't load

Hello, Have you made sure your phone is conested to your GoPro plus account? you may need to log out and back in. Also check and make sure you have a internet conection.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same problem. Disconnecting the GoPro Plus account (log out) and log back in, solved the problem

Highlighted
GoPro

If you see all thumbnails of your clips on GoPro Plus black. I would suggest to tap on Accounts and log off from GoPro Plus then log back in, it will help and thumbnails will be there.

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm having the same issue uploading from my Quick app to gopro plus. I was able to upload 2 videos and 3 captures but nothing else will upload. Just keeps spinning. I've logged off and back on and still nothing. Very frustrating
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi,

Sorry about that.

Try to: reboot your device, log off from GoPro Plus and then log back in again. You can do that directly in Quik by taping on "Accounts"

Highlighted
Tourist

I'll try that when I get home tonight and let you know - thanks

Highlighted
Hiker

In your situation, logging out and logging in again to your Plus account should work.

I'm looking for help with a similar situation in which the Plus media appears, but videos do not preview in the Quik app.  After pressing and holding the video clip to preview it under my Plus account, I get this error: "COULD NOT LOAD MEDIA".  It's pretty hard to make a Quik video edit when you can't preview the cloud media video clips.  Other cloud media from my ITunes account will preview media without issue, so the issue is specific to the Plus media directory. 

I have an open case with GoPro customer service since the beginning of September, but so far no solution.  Anyone else with this issue or possible solution?