Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

GoPro Plus and iOS App not syncing to cloud

[ New ]

This is something I have tried to report a few times in the last year and get nowhere with support... waste of my time.

My understand is that as a GP Plus subscriber my GoPro App for iOS is supposed to sync my videos to my cloud account... well it doesn't ...

Last weekend I added 14 short videos to my app from the GP7B, in 4 days only 1 of these videos has actaully sync'd... I have a good fast internet connection so that isn't the issue, when I monitor my home network traffic there is nothing coming from my phone, no uploads.. nothing.

Why isn't the app syncing, what am I paying for if this simple feature doesn't work?

cloud.PNG

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus and iOS App not syncing to cloud

[ New ]

Hello @uk-bloke

Please try signing out of the PLUS account on the app.

Relaunch the app before signing back in.

You may also try if the same is observed on another phone. (If you have access to one.)

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @uk-bloke

Can you help us with the following information:  GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

Also, please try signing in via gopro.com/login

Try to upload one video and see if it will go through.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Lateset iOS , iPhone XS Max.

Latest Go Pro App.

I can manually upload via the website and via the auto upload when the camera is connected to charge and wifi, it's just the app that doesn't sync.. and it should,

Also, when I use auto upload from the camera and when the app does sync I end up with duplicate videos... one from the camera and one from the app, surely it isn't hard to check that the video doesn't already exist before uploading?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @uk-bloke

Please try signing out of the PLUS account on the app.

Relaunch the app before signing back in.

You may also try if the same is observed on another phone. (If you have access to one.)

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Estou com o mesmo problema, não envia todos os vídeos o app tinha que ter opção de envio manual
D18EF1F5-54D7-4B3D-AD9E-EDD339A6088A.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ridebikebrasil

Were you able to try the steps above?

Are you getting an upload status on the files on the app?

CLOCK - Item is queued for upload

CLOUD+UP - Item uploading

CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed

EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading. 

Also, please check if you are able to upload via gopro.com/login

If you can also share the following: camera, GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. My Camera is the latest 8-Bk bought directly from GoPro.

I have logged out and back in. Some of the films are now showing Cloud+! and some are still Cloud+clock, but one is uploading.
What can I do to get the ones with errors to upload
Sightseer

[ New ]
this app needs improvement, and if I don’t want to upload all the videos I’ll have to delete it from the app to go to the cloud, I have to have the option of manual upload.