Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: GoPro Max Rendering issue on Android

[ New ]
pour l'edition je suis sous premiere pro et ça fonctionne bien avec les plug-in
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour, je me suis inscrit pour tester la version beta, pouvez vous m'ajouter rapidement? merci

GoPro

[ New ]

@superridge62268  You've been added. However as I said above, there's no beta currently - waiting for it to be ready before I can share it.

Don't hesitate to join the FB group as well to have news.

Cheers,

Explorer

[ New ]

@foggydusk53823 

Hopefully you can get the mobile app working.  however, I also noticed that you mentioned not having Windows software for editing.  I assume what you mean by this is a free software solution as GoPro has released the MAX Exporter and Adobe Premiere Plugins for editing.  I've been trying out DaVinci Resolve with the reframe360 plugins because I'm hoping to be able to get away from the monthly subscription to Adobe.  So far I've been pretty happy with it.  DaVinci Resolve is free and so is the current Beta version of reframe360.  Here is a pretty good video describing how to edit your GoPro Max 360 footage for free with DaVinci Resolve and reframe360.

And this video shows how to do it with the paid studio version of DaVinci Resolve

Tourist

[ New ]

Yo tengo un Motorola One Android Version 9 y tengo el mismo problema al previsualizar mis tomas en video 360 se retraza mucho la imagen y se visualiza en camara lenta, ademas aparecen pixeles muy grandes lo cual hace imposible un buen uso. Estoy demasiado frustrado ya que solo tengo un par de dias con la camara. tambien tengo el problema a la hora de editar el video, de igual forma se renderiza, todo super lento y muy complicado lograr la edicion.