Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Max 360 video rendering problem

Desktop apps too? Have alot of problems with those also..... :(

Highlighted
Tourist

So I updated my app with 7.0 and my media was still there and still framed. I tried rendering and it was like nothing's changed, same error message I shared in a previous post, and it stopped on the same percentage it always has every day for 2 months. I delete the app and all my media to start over, redownload the app, reframe my media all over again, and I can't even render a 60, 30, 15 second clip.It has been 2 months for me and I haven't been able to render any videos at all and finish my project. So now that the 7.0 update that took so long and failed, as a GoPro Plus member do I have an option to return my now useless 360 camera?

Highlighted
Tourist

Just did the exact same thing!

Cleared GoPro data and app from my device, reinstalled, reloaded and reframed my clip and I can't get it to render past 49% . . .

At this point I'd like an exchange for a Hero8 or Hero9 because this essentially bricks the device.

Highlighted
GoPro

@mkirkman @theolivermcg 

Thanks for updating and doing the clean install and sorry :( 

I have opened a bug report on this, I will add this info following the update that you did - would you mind sharing with me your email addresses per DM in case the team needs to contact you for more info. I think the best at the point for us would be to have the media that are not working / stuck for you - via a Dropbox link for example. I know one user has sent it but we weren't able to reproduce with his media either so maybe if we have more media it would help.

Also you can contact me on Messenger if you have it, I will be Anaïs GoPro. Don't hesitate to ping me there.

Hoping I can help and that we will troubleshoot this.

Highlighted
Tourist

Okay, I'll package everything in a dropbox folder and DM it to you later today when I have time.

It is really frustrating that this is my first GoPro product and I now essentally have 360 footage I can't use . . .

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you Oliver, I know this is bad, I'm trying my best to help the Team to fix - I'm building the case for the bug report, I'll have files from you and from Michael, that way the team will have something concrete. Because I have just tried again and for me the rendering worked flawlessly.... !
Highlighted
Tourist

I can't seem to find the 7.0 update on the Google app store
Highlighted
Tourist

OK found it.