Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Max 360 video rendering problem

This is so insane
Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue on a 52sec 360 clip that I've edited to a 16:9 with 7 keyframes. I haven't been able to get a single 360 video to export in the last month. I've tried on my iPhone 8 Plus (Latest version of app and iOS) and my iPad Pro 12" (latest version of app and iOS). Photos and 16:9 video export fine.

Highlighted
Tourist

Seriously. I bought this camera because of the 360. The fact that over two months I am unable to render on my mobile is insane. How are we to resolve this issue???
Screenshot_20200911_162956_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@pmdrummer Thanks for sharing your file. The team downloaded it and checked the file, we were not able to reproduce the issue as things were working correctly for us.

@philipo62388 @genie577 @theolivermcg @mkirkman 

An update is coming very soon - you may have seen some teasers on social networks. At that point - with the dev team and QA unable to reproduce the failed export, I would like to suggest that you back up your content and if possible delete the app (it deletes the all content of the app, things in Cloud are still in Cloud though) and install it new with the latest update when it's out - a matter of days.

Sorry for the trouble, our attempts at getting the same errors as you to identify the bug, have failed, so we have to see if a fresh start + update could help. 

Highlighted
Tourist

when i render on my mobile it says (lets's try that again) "there was a problem rendering your video"  Robot Sad 

phone specs is huawei P30 Lite 6gb ram 86 gb available storage,please help me to make render .. thanks 

Regards,

Lemuel

Screenshot_20200915_084449_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@lemuel903 Sorry about that, we will be pushing an update very soon. As per my comment from above.
Highlighted
Tourist

When is the update coming? I have things to get done :(

Highlighted
GoPro

Tomorrow.