Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Max 360 video rendering problem

Latest GoPro vetrsion running, this is p[ostediting ive trimerd and made view markers. Every render attept results in error.... please help :(

I dont want to have tyo return this thing but im not having mucxh use.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @mttech. Will you be able to walk us through your workflow so we can try to replicate the exact issue that you are observing? If you have a screen recording of the workflow, it will be greatly helpful. Should you post one, you can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive or Dropbox and share to us the link here Many thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I am having the same issue with two devices. 

HUAWEI P30 LITE and Iphone 6s. With the it gives the "something has gone wrong message" as soon as it reaches 99%. 

The Huawei does not even attempt to render the edited 360 product. In fact with Huawei it will not save the unedited 360 video on the phone. it just keeps saying waiting and nothing ever happens. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @philipo62388. The iPhone 6S does not support 360 media from MAX. See 360 Media Support in the GoPro App for details. 

By saving to the phone do you mean saving it from the App to the local photo or gallery app on your phone? Most iOS and Android media gallery apps do not natively support 360 media. This means that we cannot save 360 content directly to those applications, but your 360 content will always be saved directly within the GoPro App.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you. But now there is the problem of rendering on the Huawei P30. The 360 footage edits really well but it does not render. Therefore the whole process is of no use on the mobile. Each time I try to render I get an error message
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that. What error message do you get? Will you be able to send a screenshot of the message that you get from the app?

Highlighted
Tourist

I’m having the same issue. Latest update of the app, iOS on iPhone 11 Pro Max, I have a one minute video and six minute video, both downloaded to the app, in the App Media section. When I attempt to frame and render even 10 seconds of either clip, I get the Error message that says Something went wrong. Please help ASAP as I am now stuck until I get these clips done.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mkirkman

Can you help us with the following information: Camera version, GoPro App version,  phone OS version.

Is this only happening on 360 videos?

Would you be able to try editing/exporting regular videos?

Also, please check if there is enough storage on the device.

Thanks!

Ej