Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: GoPro MAX Reframe - Rotation Bug/Issue - Help?

[ New ]

I've recorded my video via my IPad. And cant still get my key frames horizontally leveled.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/44T6Vbfi24uwpsg68

GoPro

[ New ]
@kimb31666

Sorry for the late reply.
I will try to find out more on this particular 360 matter.

I have found this thread as well:
https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/GoPro-app-update-iOS-broke-all-my-360-vids/m-p/...
Would you say that describes your issue as well?

I'm honestly not a pro on 360 matters. When I do keyframing on my 360 media, I simply set up keyframes and adjust horizon as I want to, as basically you can zoom in and out and go in little planet mode so, in that case, horizon levelling doesn't play a role.

Will try to know more.
Hiker

[ New ]
No it's not the same issue.
In the example that she shared there is no key frames.

I'm having trouble getting my keyframes horizontally leveled. In both IOS and Android latest released version.
GoPro

[ New ]

So I understand what you are asking for now.  Thanks for the screen recordings it helps a lot.  The feature is called reorient for horizon leveling in keyframing mode.  This feature is not available yet on mobile (iOS or Android).  However, if you have a MAC desktop/laptop you can do this on the GoPro Player today.  In the meantime this is the only way to reorient the horizon while adding keyframes.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  We hope to implement this in the near future.

Hiker

[ New ]
That was disappointing to read. Because, that makes the 360-editing inferior to the competition (read Insta360) where the function "reorient for horizon leveling" is implemented in their mobile apps. So in order to keep up with the competition this is a feature that I believe is vital. This lack of feature forces me away from my preferred work-flow when reframing my 360-videos.