Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro MAX 360Grad postproduction

[ New ]
I would like to add a soundtrack, for example a speaker.
And besides, I would like to take several 360 degree shots to make a movie. With which tools can I do this.

Where can I find an overview of the tools. I am looking for a workaround. Preferably a simple one.

Thank you for your answers.

Guido

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro MAX 360Grad postproduction

[ New ]

Yes because you have to do the reframing of the 360 footage first. Multi-clip editing supports mp4 files not the 360 file itself, which is a huuuuge file. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

@coolwater2356 

So you could do the reframing on your 360 footage first > https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Use-Reframe-in-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/421374

Then export / save to app your videos.

Take those videos and add them to a multi-clipt edit / a Story where you will be able to add music.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Create-A-Multi-Clip-Edit-in-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388336
By default your clips will not be played in full (they have auto-cut) if you want to see them in full go to EDIT view (tap on media) then TRIM then choose MANUAL (AUTO = auto cuts)

Does that help a bit?

Tourist

[ New ]

@haindash 

Vielen Dank für Deine Tipps.

Bei mir kommt die Fehlermeldung, wenn ich den Editor starten möchte die Fehlermeldung, dass der import von Burst 5K Videos etc. nicht unterstützt wird.

Mein Produktionsweg:

MAX mit iPhone iOs 13.2.3 ansteuern und 360Grad aufnahme initiieren. Dann übertrage ich die Datei auf das mobile dev. Auf Reframing verzichte ich. Mir geht es gerade nur um den Weg. Dann kann ich mir auf dem mobile dev auch alle 360Grad Dateien anschauen. Der Editor in der App bringt aber die Fehlermeldung. Die Dateien sind grundsätzlich ok - habe mal schnell in Premiere importiert. Ich suche aber einen Weg, die Videos schnell zu erstellen.

Hast Du vielleicht noch einen Tipp?

Viele Grüße

@coolwater2356

GoPro

[ New ]

Yes because you have to do the reframing of the 360 footage first. Multi-clip editing supports mp4 files not the 360 file itself, which is a huuuuge file. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanx @haindash  - i`ll try this in the evening! Seems to be the reason. Regards@coolwater2356