Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 6 1080p 240fps suddenly failed to save onto the GoPro app on my iphone 6s?

It worked a few days ago for me, but today it's suddenly stopped working. I didn't update my GoPro or iphone, and didn't change any settings. It shouldn't be file size either, because even 1 second videos failed to save... All other resolutions seem fine. 

I've unpaired and repaired my camera and phone, I've turned them off and on, and I've checked for any new updates. It's fully coverting, but fails at the saving stage, and I have more than enough storage on my phone. 

I don't know what is going on? If it's a sudden software issue or a bug in the app, please do an update? 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 6 1080p 240fps suddenly failed to save onto the GoPro app on my iphone 6s?

Hi @spirycave43063

iPhone 6s can't handle 240 FPS files. 

I think you used 120 FPS before or if you we're able to save them before it might be a short clip. 

Please try to lower you FPS and check if same issue will occur. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Hero 6 1080p 240fps suddenly failed to save onto the GoPro app on my iphone 6s?

Hey! I am able to download a 15 second video 1080p 240fps I took a few day ago (I just tried again just now). It downloaded fine. 

However, I am unable to download any of the 1080p 240fps videos I took today... Even when they're much shorter. So I don't think that's the issue here... Maybe I changed some settings but I don't remember doing that, and I can't find what I changed. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for letting me know @spirycave43063

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your app? 

By the way I would like to suggest to contact GoPro Customer Support. 

They can check that for you and will create a case if it needs further investigation. 

They are available via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay