Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Anonymous

GoPro Fusion save 360 to camera roll

[ New ]
Since yesterday I have the GoPro Fusion. I’m very happy and impressed by the camera. But the biggest thing that is disappointing me, is that it’s impossible to save to the camera roll of my iPhone.

I would love to save to the camera roll, so that I’m able to share the file to different platforms, like Google Street View.

Is this really not possible? Because that would be a shame. And if not, is it planned to put in the app?

I know it’s possible, because in the DJI app you can save 360 photos to the camera roll.

Thank you already for the answer.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion save 360 to camera roll

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

At  this time, the Fusion files can only be saved in the local folder of the GoPro App on your iOS device but not on your phone's camera roll. In this case, you can extract the Fusion files from your SD card and share them using your computer and Fusion Studio. This feedback has been passed on to the team. You can also directly submit your feedback/recommendation through https://gopro.com/feedback

Thanks, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

At  this time, the Fusion files can only be saved in the local folder of the GoPro App on your iOS device but not on your phone's camera roll. In this case, you can extract the Fusion files from your SD card and share them using your computer and Fusion Studio. This feedback has been passed on to the team. You can also directly submit your feedback/recommendation through https://gopro.com/feedback

Thanks, 

Marius

Anonymous

[ New ]
Add my vote! I really need the ability to save to the camera roll so I can share using Google Photos (supports 360), Kuula.co, direct to friends, etc. Having to wait until I get to my laptop is a huge pain.

Thanks!
Anonymous

[ New ]
So please send this Feedback to GoPro team, I’m one more with that need to Save 360 photos directly to câmera roll or any other destination instead of sharing it on facebook. Thanks! Hope you bring good news soon.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi everyone!

We appreciate your suggestions.

This has been raised to the team in charge.

Please continue to check our website/apps for more updates.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Is this feature coming? I am using Android and it seems odd that I can stitch and export a tiny planet but not a 360 panorama...
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobledusk16031

We do not have information on this yet but this has been shared to the right team.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

How long does it take to get this information from the team and share it here?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobledusk16031,

As soon as we submit it but we'll let you know as soon as we receive an update as well. 

Thanks,

-Jay