Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro Fusion Overcapture not visible on GoPro Quik Mobile App

[ New ]

Hi,

I have an old GoPro Fusion that I haven't used in some time and the GoPro app is different now, I have followed what little videos there are available on how to use the the Fusion with the GoPro android app but the layout is very diferent and I can't find anything up to date, overall it functions when I download the clip to my phone so I can use the overcapture feature but there isn't one, you can move the visual around etc in the app but there is no circular overcapture button to allow you to record and capture the angles as demonstrated in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNl237RKnQ can someone please advise in the GopRO Quik app how to use this feature? Or is there an older version of the app I can get to achieve this?

Thanks,

Ceri

goproquick.jpg
With Fusion and the GoPro App, you can create amazing traditional videos from 360 content right from your phone. Pick your perspective and share it instantly...

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion Overcapture not visible on GoPro Quick Mobile App

[ New ]

@cerit1766, you can use the Reframe feature in the app to add keyframes to your video. For further details, see GoPro Quik: How to Use Reframe. You'll also see the Overcapture option when you're in Reframe mode and you tap the three dots for more options.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion Overcapture not visible on GoPro Quick Mobile App

[ New ]

@cerit1766, you can use the Reframe feature in the app to add keyframes to your video. For further details, see GoPro Quik: How to Use Reframe. You'll also see the Overcapture option when you're in Reframe mode and you tap the three dots for more options.