Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Hello,

Minimum OS Required for the GoPro app to work is Android 7.

Thanks,
aarlekk

Highlighted
Sightseer

Betreff: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Hallo

Bei mir wird schon nach dem öffnen derGoPro App das Kamera (Android)  Symbol oben links nicht angezeigt. Da ist einfach nix! Es steht das nur: "Es ist noch keine Kamera verbunden"

Wie soll ich etwas verbinden, wenn die Möglichkeit fehlt!?

Gruß

MarcO

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

@supersummi21548, have you already gone through the process of pairing your GoPro camera with the app? See Pair Your Camera with the GoPro App for more details.

If there's an issue connecting your camera with the app, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here -- https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hola!! Cambie mi teléfono móvil por un Xiaomi red mi note 8, pude instalar mi Gopro Hero 4 silver con v05.00, pero no me deja emparejar la cámara con el móvil, me dice que el password de la cámara no coincide. Que puedo hacer?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @ariell2488,

Please try to install new camera firmware on your camera. 

You can get it here: https://gopro.com/en/us/update

Follow firmware update instruction for your camera. 

Use and SD card adapter then make sure to reformat your SD card before copying the UPDATE folder to your SD card. 

-Jay

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi, I have an issue. When I try to download content to my phone which I have added gps tags, the upload doesn't progress, there is no way. I attach some images.

Versión app: 6.12(8990)
Hero 8 black 1.60 versión
Xiaomi mi 9SE
Android 10
Thanks!
IMG_20200510_122857.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @ismawrc. We just tested it on a Samsung phone running on Android 10 and we were able to successfully save the video with GPS stickers on the phone's local Gallery. 

If you haven't yet, restart your device and clear cache on the app through your phone settings. Be sure to clear cache only, not data. Ensure as well that you have ample space to accommodate the new media. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi @mariustanya , thanks again for a your support. I just followed the steps you have told me and it seems that it still doesn't download, the title is different from the usual GH ... I don't know what could be wrong.
IMG_20200510_235801.jpg