Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Solved  Smiley Happy

I kept clicking in the bottom of the screen and all of the sudden i manage to trigger that missing button.

Screenshot 4.jpg

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour,
Je ne peux connecter ma Gopro avec mon téléphone, via l'application.
Application 6.9.1
Hero 8 black 01.60
Huawei p20
Système d'exploitation 9.1.0

Merci
Highlighted
GoPro

@floflo87, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here -- https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem. If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to assist you further.

Highlighted
Tourist

I can not live stream to Azure Media Services by RTMP.
I tried live stream to facebook and twitch by RTMP and it's work.
I tried live stream from my computer to Azure Media Services by RTMP and it's work (1).
But when I tried live stream from GoPro HERO8 Black to Azure Media Services by RTMP (same RTMP URL at (1)) then it's show error: "Network Error. Unable to connect"
I'm wondering if I can live stream to Azure Media Services?

GoPro App version: 6.9.1
Camera model and firmware version: HERO8 Black v01.60
Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
Mobile OS: Android 9.0

Highlighted
Tourist

Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Ciao sono Giuseppe, da qualche giorno provo a collegarmi con l'app. nel telefono versione 6.10 (8855) con una gopro herero 5session, cosa sara' successo??

Premetto che sempre con la medesima app. ma (8108) mi sono collegato senza problemi qualche tempo a dietro. Grazie

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

@duchm19020, currently, you can live stream using an RTMP URL to these compatible platforms only: Workplace by Facebook, Twitch, and Vimeo for U.S. Huya, DouYu, Bilibili, and Inke for China.

You can find more information about live streaming to social media and other platforms through here: How to live stream from your GoPro

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

@dicarlog47, following the updates, it's a good idea to restart your phone before re-pairing your camera to the app. For further troubleshooting, please see https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 .

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi,

Caterpillar CAT S60 Android 6.0, no possibility to install GoPro App. Mobile with thermal camera, not possible to change for new mobile with Android 7.0 without thermal camera as needed in my job.

thanks

Pawel