Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Explorer

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

@deeelaaan 

Just to clarify, are you looking for the media files from within the GoPro app, or are you going into the phones gallery?  The files will first be saved internally, inside, the GoPro app.  Click on the App Media in the GoPro app and you should be able to find the media that has been transferred over.  From here you can select media that you want saved to the phone's media gallery if you wish (It will make a new folder in the same way as you indicated other apps do).  

Tourist

@danielr15 Here are the steps I did:
1. Go to the media section of the GoPro App.

2. Hold down the video I want to save to my phone.

3. Watch it save and then head to my phones native photo gallery app but I don't see the file there.

Tourist

[ Edited ]
I am having the same problem as @epicstar76160 on my pixel 2xl. Any resolution?
Sightseer

Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Salve appena acquistato gopro 7 black e scopro sel sul mio telefono Samsung ace j3 software 5.1.1 non riesco a carica APP go pro mi dice che il mio dispositivo non è compatiblie. Inoltre la batteria  a corredo è durata 30 minuti.

Grazie

Tourist

That is the same problem I was having.......turn on the camera and get the SSID name and password of the camera's access point. Once you have that go to the settings on your phone (general settings NOT the gopro app). Go to wifi networks and visually search for the one emitted by your camera. Put in the password there once you selected it. NOW go to the gopro app. The trick I have found is you have to have the phone connected after the camera is up and it must be connected through the phone's setrtings to the wifi "network" of the camera.

Sightseer

Bonjour,

Comme beaucoup d'après les avis sur le Play Store, je n'arrive pas à connecter mon Samsung A50 avec la Hero 8 black. J'avais précedemment un vieux Honor 6X avec lequel tout semblait marcher parfaitement. Mais avec le A50 impossible. J'ai suivi tous les tutos de troubleshooting, tout desinstaller, reinstaller, installer manuellement le dernier firmware, rien n'y fait. A noter que la caméra signale que la connexion est réussies mais le A50 n'y arrive pas. Bref est-ce que quelqu'un a une idée ou faut-il attendre un hypothétique patch? A noter que d'après les avis sur le playstore gopro a réussi l'exploit d'avoir plus de mécontents que d'heureux.

Merci.

A+

GoPro

[ Edited ]

Can you try setting your camera on 2.4ghz and try to connect again please?

You can do that from Camera > Preferences > Connections > Band: 2.4ghz, instead of 5.

We have an issue that is fixed in the upcoming firmware for A50 devices, so stay tuned for the firmware update your camera will receive.

Cheers,
A.

Tourist

Hello,

My search in the Play Store isn't showing results for the GoPro App.  Searching google and manually navigating to the GoPro App page on my phone yields the error, "Your device isn't compatible with this version." My info below.

GoPro App Version: Any?

Camera Model: Hero 8 Black

Camera Firmware Version:  01.00

Phone Model: LG Xpression Plus (LM-X410ASR)

Android Version: 9

I understand that i'm not using a flagship phone, but I haven't had an issue using it with other smart devices. I've updated it to the most recent android version available. What gives?